Hi-Tech Electronic Manufacturing, Inc. (HiTEM) is a provider of value-added Contract Manufacturing (CM) and Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the military/defense, aerospace, networking, telecommunications, high-end computer and industrial equipment markets.
Our company, incorporated in May of 1997, provides OEMs with total system assembly and integration, electro-mechanical sub-assembly, and complex printed circuit card assembly utilizing advanced surface mount and through-hole technology.
We are AS9100, ISO 13485:2003, and ISO 9001:2008 certified. HiTEM has been continually ISO certified since we passed our first ISO 9001 audit in 1999, AS9100 in 2004, and ISO 13485 in 2010. Additionally, HiTEM is fully ITAR compliant and for governmental contracting purposes are a Small Disadvantaged Business (Minority Owned).
We have a highly diversified customer base, with our top customer making up less than 18% of our total business, and our market concentration is spread across the aerospace, medical, and commercial business to business segments. This diversification model reduces volatility and risk for our customers.
To become the preferred partner in providing electronic manufacturing services to customers in the military/defense, aerospace, and specialized commercial industries.
To become the premier electronic manufacturing service providerthat exceeds customers’ manufacturing expectations in the high-mix, low-volume sector through continuous improvement, on time delivery, on budget, and to specifications.
- Build True Partnerships with Our Customers: Provide a win-win situation by establishing a strong solid foundation built on innovation, steadfastness, and knowledge to grow and sustain ideal business relations.
- Respect for Each Other: Accept the dignity and worth of every individual and act accordingly. Embrace and recognize the strength that comes from diversity of thoughts, experiences, feelings, and perspectives.
- Integrity, Ethics, and Honesty: Committed to provide accurate information at all times to each other, to our customers, and to our suppliers.
- Responsiveness and Accountability: As individuals and as a team take actions to keep the flow of communication open to customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Take responsibility to uphold and achieve personal, departmental, and company’s goals and objectives.